How to Get Tibet Visa for Norwegians?
Norway travelers to Tibet need Chinese visa.
Chinese visa application is the first step you need to do. Ordinary applicants submit the necessary supporting documents to visa application centre in Oslo. When applicants submit the supporting documents, photograph and capture ten fingerprints will be required in application centre according to the appointment date and time. Visitors to China whose fingerprints and photo do not match may be denied entry. Norway citizens who intend to go to China as tourists need L visa(visa category). Tibet visa requirements as follows:
1. Valid passport with above six months expiration
2. Recent color passport photo (full face, front view, bareheaded and against a white background)
3. Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
4. Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa (applicable to foreign citizens who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
5. Round-trip ticket and hotel reservations or Invitation Letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in ChinaPlease kindly note that since October 22, 2018, visa applicants should arrive at embassy and leave their ten fingerprints by herself/himself , except children the age under 14 years old and adults above 70 years old and applicants those who have been taken fingerprints within 5 years(Chinese visa must be in the same passport). How long for processing Chinese Visa?
It usually takes five working days if documents are well prepared. If emergency, you can apply for it and it depends on Embassy for the process time. You should make your application in advance of the planned travel date. You are advised to apply ONE month in advance but no earlier than THREE months.
After getting Chinese Visa, Norwegians should apply for Tibet visa or Tibet travel permit (TTP) at least one month before entry into Tibet. In order to get Tibet visa or Tibet travel permit (TTP), the Tourists need to provide the copy of Norway passport, scan of Chinese visa, contact information, transportation of departure city in China/Worldwide, itinerary to Tibet local travel agency such as Asia Odyssey Travel.
If you want to fine more information on joining in Tibet group tour, you can learn more on website: https://www.tibetodysseytours.com/tibet-join-in-group-tours/
If you have quesitons on how to flight to Tibet, you can learn more one website:https://www.tibetodysseytours.com/get-to-tibet-from-overseas/