How to Get Tibet Visa for Indonesians?
Indonesian passport holders need a Chinese visa to enter Tibet
. Chinese visa application is the first step you need to do. Ordinary applicants or authorized third party submits the necessary supporting documents to visa application center, locating at Jakarta, Surabaya and Denpasar and Medan.
Indonesia citizens who intend to go to China as tourists need L visa(visa category). Tibet visa
requirements as follows:
1. Valid passport with above six months expiration
2. Recent color passport photo (full face, front view, bareheaded and against a white background)
3. Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
4. Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa (applicable to foreign citizens who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
5. Round-trip ticket and hotel reservations or Invitation Letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in China. How long for processing Chinese Visa?
It usually takes four working days if documents are well prepared. If emergency, two or three working days are required. You should make your application in advance of the planned travel date. You are advised to apply ONE month in advance but no earlier than THREE months.
After getting Chinese Visa, Indonesians should apply for Tibet visa or Tibet travel permit at least one month before entry into Tibet. In order to get Tibet visa or Tibet travel permit, the Tourists need to provide the copy of Indonesians passport, scan of Chinese visa, contact information, transportation of departure city in China/Worldwide, itinerary to Tibet local travel agency such as Asia Odyssey Travel.
For more visa application or visa price information, welcome to learn more on official website:https://www.visaforchina.org/
can click “Indonesia”