How to Get Tibet Visa for Congolese?
Congo travelers to Tibet need Chinese visa. Chinese visa application is the first step you need to do. Ordinary applicants or authorized third party (consignees or travel agencies) submits the necessary supporting documents to visa application centre.
Congolese who intend to go to China as tourists need L visa(visa category). Tibet visa
requirements as follows:
1. Valid passport with above six months expiration
2. Recent color passport photo (full face, front view, bareheaded and against a white background)
3. Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
4. Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa (applicable to foreign citizens who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
5. Round-trip ticket, hotel reservations, certificate of bank saving, Invitation Letter issued by travel agency in ChinaHow long for processing Chinese Visa?
It usually takes four working days if documents are well prepared. If emergency, you can apply for it and it depends on Embassy for the process time. It usually takes two or three days for express service. You should make your application in advance of the planned travel date. You are advised to apply ONE month in advance but no earlier than THREE months.
After getting Chinese Visa, Congolese should apply for Tibet visa
or Tibet travel permit(TTP) at least one month before entry into Tibet. In order to get Tibet visa
or Tibet travel permit(TTP) , the Tourists need to provide the copy of Congo passport, scan of Chinese visa, contact information, transportation of departure city in China/Worldwide, itinerary to Tibet local travel agency such as Asia Odyssey Travel.
If you want to find more information on joining in Tibet group tour, you can learn more on website: https://www.tibetodysseytours.com/tibet-join-in-group-tours/
If you have quesitons on how to flight to Tibet, you can learn more one website:https://www.tibetodysseytours.com/get-to-tibet-from-overseas/